Western Hills University High School Mission Statement
The Western Hills High School community, through the use of data-driven instruction, develops critical thinkers by holding students and to rigorous academic standards. Our learning community is grounded in cultural competency and our core values. Our students will model these values to become productive community members.
Western Hills University High School Vision Statement
Western Hills High School develops lifelong learners who contribute to their community through confidence and creativity.
Western Hills University High Core Values
- Collaboration — We value a collaborative community that promotes balance, consistency, accountability and leadership.
- Empathy — We value a passion for learning that requires understanding others' perspectives and showing grace through humor and flexibility.
- Equity — We value equity over equality by providing all students with what they need to succeed. This mutual trust creates a strong sense of security and autonomy.
- Relationships — We value the development of positive relationships that foster growth and success.
- Respect — We value respect by creating a resilient culture where students care for themselves and others.
GRAD Cincinnati Mission Statement
The mission of Project GRAD is to ensure a quality public education for all children in economically disadvantaged communities, so that the high school graduation rate increases and graduates are prepared to enter and graduate from college.
Local School Behavior Plan
The purpose of the behavior plan for the Western Hills University High School (students, staff, parents, and citizens) is to promote a positive and supportive learning environment that encourages personal growth and academic and social learning. Acceptance of personal responsibility, respect for self, and respect for others requires all to strive to exemplify these virtues: Caring, Honesty, Justice, Courage, Self-Discipline, and Wisdom.