Cincinnati Public Schools is re-opening its Education Center headquarters on a limited basis starting Tuesday, May 26.
Entry to the Education Center, 2651 Burnet Avenue in Corryville, will be by appointment only, to allow CPS to follow Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine's COVID-19 guidelines.
Parents and employees are encouraged to continue connecting with CPS online wherever possible.
There will a limited number of employees reporting to work inside the Education Center, with most employees continuing to work remotely from home.
Rules for Entering CPS' Education Center
- All visitors must check in at CPS' Security Desk.
- A face mask must be worn during the entire time inside the building.
- Visitors' temperatures will be taken with no-touch thermometers.
- Only one person may enter for appointments.
- No entry before appointment times. Early arrivals must wait outside.
- Ohio's social-distancing guidelines — standing or sitting a minimum 6 feet apart — must be followed inside and outside the building.
Customer Care Center — Appointments required to
- Register or enroll a child (Kindergarten -12th grade)
- Talk to Student Records staff
Schedule an appointment with Customer Care:
- Call (513) 363-0123
- Appointments available 9 a.m. through 3:30 p.m.
Employee Care Center
- Security (badges, background checks) — appointments available online