Below are links to commonly used resources.
- Schoology is Cincinnati Public Schools e-learning platform. Teachers at Western Hills use Schoology to post and distribute course content such as syllabi and handouts, to communicate with students via announcements and email messages, to assess student learning through quizzes and online assignments. Teachers can also create and facilitate blogs and online discussions with students as well as prepare engaging interactive lessons.
- Naviance Family Connection Login college and career readiness solutions help connect academic achievement to post-secondary goals, and improve college and career planning.
- Powerschool Login is the computer system used by Cincinnati Public Schools to keep track of student information. It puts students in the drivers seat to take responsibility for their own learning in school. It helps parents be an active part of their children's education and keep track of academic progress on a daily basis.
- Google Apps for Education is a free set of communication and collaboration tools that includes student email accounts, calendar, collaborative documents, online file storage through google drive and so much more.
- Atomic Learning Login offers solutions for professional development, technology integration and software training and support that simplifies educational technology. There are ready made videos tutorials for a wide variety of software available to all students and parents.
- College Board, get connected to your college. Find official college planning and preparation tools to help you succeed.
- INFOhio Online offers resources for teachers, students, school librarians, library automation, media booking, and statewide union catalog of K-12 school libraries. To access INFOhio from outside of the school, please use the following credentials to secure access: Username: infohio Password: works
- Western Hills Online Catalog allows users to search for the school library materials, books, and other items.